Coming to you from Melbourne. It’s my last time visiting here before my Mum moves back to New Zealand, so I’m making the most of it. So far I’ve bought all my usual lollies, wasted half the day in David Jones and spent some quality time with the fam. After feeling off kilter in Auckland it has been nice to get out of my usual setting and reset.
- $1 Coles raspberry straps. Hands down my favourite Australian lollies.
- Brought my Summer Friday’s Jet Lag Mask with me and put it on when I arrived. I have to say – hands down the best product post travel. My skin has never felt so good after a flight!
- Spending quality time with Mum. Like I said, it’s been a while since I’ve been over here and it’s never quite the same on Facetime. I’m looking forward to having her living in the same country.
- If you find yourself in Richmond, Melbourne make sure you check out Reunion & Co for a great breakfast or lunch. Hands down my favourite in this area – the tacos are bomb.
- Kara and I went to Coco’s Cantina for the $13 happy hour pasta which I’d been meaning to try for ages. So worth going in early. Plus, the staff are always so lovely!
- I also have tomorrow off so I’m stoked.
- I can’t say that I’m the biggest believer in star signs and the likes, but I love the app Co-Star. Sometimes if offers little gems of insight right when you need them. I liked this, this week “everyone experiences their version of the truth.”
- I swear everything in Australia is on sale at the moment and I scored this Aje dress so cheap! It’s definitely going to be perfect for Europe next month.
- Music: Dangerous – Parsa, Objects In The Mirror – Mac Miller, Focus (feat. 21 Savage) – Bazzi
- I have to go home tomorrow… boo.
- I thought this trip would help me make up my mind about where I want to be within the next year. It hasn’t.. I’m just as confused.