I’ve just walked in the door from my friend’s place and thought I’d better get this done before I start packing for the next trip. I booked to go to Europe at the start of the year and I can’t believe it’s only two weeks now until I leave. TIME FLIES. And to be honest, it’s been so long since I traveled last I’m kind of nervous. In the best way, adrenaline pumped way though – there’s no better feeling.
- I was meant to have a party free weekend (lol, that didn’t happen). It was so nice to wake up late yesterday then head out to Grace’s place to hang for the night. I find it so hard to say no/unwind on the weekends so being nowhere near the party is my safest bet. Plus, she’s a great cook! We spent the time planning things for her wedding, watching The Hills: New Beginnings and eating great food. Bliss.
- This month I’m featured in the Jetstar in-flight magazine so if you’re traveling, keep an eye out! I’m yet to see it in person but hopefully, I’ll snag myself a copy when I leave the country next week.
- I also watched Katherine Ryan Glitter Room which, as a female, I found pretty funny. Probably wouldn’t recommend watching with your boyfriend but I found it hilarious.
- I also got to hang out with my NYC gal Renee this week which is always a good time. Not long until we take this party over to the USA.
- ALSO, if you’re in the market for a new lippy you need to try the Laura Mercier Rouge Essentiel Silky Crème Lipsticks – the formula is so creamy and the shades just work. I kind of want the whole range now.
- While I’m writing this you best believe I’m eating snacks. Kettle Salted Caramel Popcorn is bomb but definitely making me feel a little guilty about my so-called “European diet” I’m meant to be on.
- I got some beautiful new Drunk Elephant products in the mail this week which are beachy themed so you know these are coming with me. I’m especially excited the use the D-Bronzi™ Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops which they call ‘sunshine in a bottle’. Perfect to start off my new tan!
- The new cafe in Newmarket ‘Newbie’ is ridiculous. From the interiors to the food to the baristas, they’ve absolutely nailed it. I would definitely recommend it if you’re in the area.
- You know when finally something just clicks and you feel like you understand how things are going to go? I had that this week and for once, I feel more satisfied with my own approval vs. others.
- Music: Want It With You – Sinead Harnett, Rollercoaster – Ivy Sole, Honest – Pink Sweat$, Music To My Ears – Keys N Krates, Paper – Johnny Yukon
- Just girly problems etc. etc.
- I feel like I’m putting my life on hold until after this trip which is both good (for my stress levels) and bad (because I need to buy a damn car).
Read More Highs & Lows Here