I’m going to cut to the chase and say that I haven’t eaten, I need to do the washing and clean my room (yay Sundays). So because of that, I’m going to love you and leave you with my highs and lows of the week.
- New Zealand Fashion Week! This week has been pretty hectic but one of the best NZFW I have attended so far, and so many amazing shows to see. If you want to catch up on my favourites you can read up on it in my latest blog post here.
- IT’S OFFICIALLY NOT WINTER ANYMORE. And my birthday in 10 days!
- I finally got my hands on the Nike M2K Tekno from Stirling Women and I’m stoked. I had been looking for these all throughout my adventures overseas but never found the ones I wanted until now. So comfy, so cool.
- Lord Kitchener in Sandringham was a great spot to get food today. I would recommend the Cauliflower Popcorn with spicy mustard, almonds and tzatziki dipping sauce – YUM. And a lemon, lime, and bitters because that drink from pubs never gets old.
- Designer Wardrobe for saving me this NZFW! I borrowed the Hansen & Gretel Ophelia Dress Serpent Print and got so many compliments on it. I even had people stop me down the street to ask me where it was from. So basically, it was a winner.
- Work drinks. They’re always messy but fun.
- I went on a real Youtube tangent when I was hungover yesterday and managed to watch so many videos of Bailey and Brooklyn last night. I don’t know how or why, but I find their ‘twins swapping places’ videos so funny.
- Having friends that come to help you A. come on an Uber mission to find your missing stuff, B. keep you company when you’re feeling anxious and C. tell you that it’s all been done before. They’re the best, I am lucky.
- Music: Be Honest – Jorja Smith, Summertime – Vince Staples, Seams – SEAMS, Miss Me? – dvsn
- Losing all my shit. Literally. I had to wander around town to collect my phone and coat because I love to put my stuff down and forget to pick it up. I’m a walking hazard.
- The anxiety that comes with drinking.
- Do you magically know what you’re meant to be doing when you turn 26? Asking for a friend…