I was considering putting together a playlist of the month rather than a highs and lows post, but since I haven’t talked to you all in a while I thought I better get some ‘Kendra’ content on this site. I’m back in one of my uninspired funks at the moment and I can’t seem to snap out of it. It’s just one of those stages where no matter what I shoot or what ideas I come up with, I hate them all. I have some really exciting plans coming up though so hopefully I snap out of it by then. Anyway, let’s get on to the post!
- I’m planning trips to Japan and Bali on my way home from South Korea and I can’t wait! I haven’t been to either so I’m really looking forward to experiencing something new – especially in contrast to my Euro-trip last year. So many places to see, so little time.
- I’ve started to look for a new job back home since I’ll need to get back in the game and I’m excited about it. I know, WHAT!? I just miss the routine of waking up and having somewhere to go in the morning, something to achieve each day. While floating around does have its perks, I crave a being grounded for a change.
- I got my Daniel Wellington watch in the mail yesterday and I’m in love. I got the ‘Melrose’ version with the gold mesh strap which just makes every outfit that much more put together. I also have a discount for you all – use ‘KENDRADW’ at checkout for 15% off + free shipping (plus, buy one and get a free strap until the 3rd September)
- I’ve got somewhat of a Korea vlog in the making. I had a minor set-back when the software crashed and I had to start again, but I can’t wait to share with you the finished project. Hopefully the start of a new chapter on my blog/vlog too!
- Had an authentic Korean lunch the other day on OMG was so good. The food has actually surprised me with how good it tasted. I guess it just looks really different to what we would serve at home.
- I love me some new Youtube channels, and I’ve found a couple I love this week. Check out Romee (aka Victoria’s Secret Model) and Love From Jackie for girl/life vlogs. Plus, Phillip DeFranco for good discussions on world events – some good food for thought.
- Music | From The Stalls (Remix) – Angus & Julie Stone, Cold Heart Killer – Lia Marie Johnson, Next To You – Ken Waters and Bay Baleu and Falling For You – Norman Doray, Anevo & Lia Marie Johnson
Outfit Of The Week:
?Geoje-si, SOUTH KOREA
- You know those times where it’s like 1 step forward, 200000 back? That’s what I’m feeling a lot lately. I’m definitely about to hit quarter life crisis and I don’t know what to do about it.
- Tinder. I had it when I first arrived and then deleted it. Now, I keep getting people contact me on Instagram talking about me on Tinder. Did I swipe right to you? NO. Or anyone because I didn’t use it. When did that become and invite to contact me personally “because I saw you on Tinder and thought you’d be down”. Ugh, men.