When Hailey Bieber decides to swap her trademark glazed donut skin for a TikTok viral look you know it must be good. Enter “latte makeup,” a laid-back interpretation of summer bronze that’s as irresistible as your daily cup of coffee. Latte makeup is characterised by its exclusive use of shades in brown and nude across the face. This refined makeup style embraces the elegance and subtlety, creating a sophisticated and natural look that suits any type of skin tone—making it easy for anyone to try.
I have to admit, one hungover day I spent a solid few hours just watching tutorials on how to achieve this look when I stumbled upon the make-up artist herself—Tanielle Jai—showing exactly how she created one of the looks above. Needless to say, I was pretty quick to add the Ambiance Eyeshadow Palette by Sigma to my cart after watching how stunning it is. Now, I just need to pick up Cork by MAC (the pencil she uses on both her eyes and her lips).
Here’s the secret: it’s all about bronzers and brown shades with caramel, yellow, and olive undertones. Forget about the warm orange and red undertones you usually find in typical bronze and brown shades. Stick with the ones that perfectly complement your skin tone and give you that natural, sun-kissed look.
How To Create Hailey Bieber’s Latte Make Up
@haileybieber Latte Makeup 🥛☕️☕️ but let’s make it head to toe ✨ @rhode skin ♬ Beat – beaty
Shop The Products:
Back to Hailey Bieber—if you’re looking for latte make up that is flawless, effortless and perfect for someone that’s in a hurry, this is it. All you need to do is throw on some vintage gold earrings and a neutral toned outfit to bring out the rich caramel brown tones of the make up. To save you some time, I’ve broken down her specific TikTok latte make up in steps.
- Prep: Hailey starts with Rhode Glazing Milk and Peptide Glazing Fluid for a radiant base.
- Foundation Technique: She follows the Mary Phillips technique, applying concealer and contour before foundation.
- Contouring: Using Hourglass Ambient Soft Glow Foundation Brush and Tom Ford Shade And Illuminate Cream Contour Duo she contours her hairline and cheekbones. She then blends in Hourglass Vanish Airbrush Concealer with her Hourglass Veil Powder Brush.
- Skin Tint: Mixing Hourglass Veil Hydrating Skin Tint and Rhode Peptide Glazing Fluid, she applies it with the Hourglass Veil Powder Brush.
- Cheeks and Eyes: She adds RMS Beauty “Re” Dimension Hydra Powder Blush in ‘Mai Tai’ to her cheeks, nose bridge, and outer eye corners. Make Up For Ever HD Skin All-in-One Face Palette helps sculpt her crease, and Tower 28 OneLiner Multi-Liner pencil liner in ‘Work Of Art’ is applied to her bottom lash line.
- Setting: Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder reduces shine under her eyes and along her jawline.
- Brows and Lashes: Feathery brows are achieved with Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel, and Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Mascara is swiped on for natural, bold lashes.
- Lips: Tower 28 OneLiner Multi-Liner pencil liner in ‘Work Of Art’ lines her lips, and the brown shade from the Tom Ford Shade And Illuminate Cream Contour Duo is applied in the centre. Lastly, Rhode Peptide Lip Treatment completes the look.