It’s Monday yet again and it started off with a cup of coffee the size of my head. Last week was unexpectedly busy and between university, blogging, moving between homes, family and friends I’m kind of looking forward to a week of study and catching up on sleep. I actually forget how much time goes when you’re moving between two houses and constantly having to pack and unpack your life – and how much stuff goes missing. I think it’s a sign I need to get rid of a heap of my clothes because they’re actually everywhere. Now for the highs and lows of last week…
- Seeing a whole heap of friends all at once at my friends 21st. I think I’ve finally gotten through my last one of these parties so it was good to see everyone once more in this way since I don’t think I’ll be hanging around this town much longer.
- House of Cards on Netflix has been the new series to waste a whole lot of my time but it’s soo good. I’m actually convinced I will watch/like any series to be honest.
- G-Easy’s music. I pretty much listen to everything but his album has been on repeat a lot lately. Kind of similar to Drake vibes I think.
- I’ve been really enjoying Tumblr once again, you can find me here.
- Hell’s delivery pizza on Sundays + Vine for lols.
- I don’t have much else to report besides the fact that I’m so completely content with life right now I honestly don’t want to change anything.
- The painters that keep waking me up at a ridiculous hour.
- Spreading myself a little too thin..
- Probably getting sick.