Dressing in clothes that you wouldn’t consider ‘your style’ is the quickest way to change your state of mind. Bohemian is my latest obsession, as I’ve mentioned a couple of times before, so it was only a matter of time before I tried to pull it off myself. Although I wouldn’t necessarily pick myself to wear something like this, it’s a nice change to try something new, even if it is just style. I even edited these photos to match the vibes; love it. Besides taking a study break to try on pretty clothes, I have had been pretty busy this past week so I couldn’t miss doing a highs and lows.
- Being super productive – writing a to-do list and actually crossing off all the items
- You guys, if you’re stuck in a rutt (like I was last post) you need to read a good book. I always forget how easily it is to lose yourself in a different reality, like a breath of fresh air. I’ve already read the book ‘Easy’ by Tammara Webber all Saturday and then the second book in the series, ‘Breakable’. Pretty easy read, romantic interests and covers some pretty serious issues too – perfect balance I think.
- I’m sooo excited about my new Ray-bans.. I can’t wait to wear them all Summer, as well as get them up on the blog too. I thought I’d treat myself since it’s been over a year since I lost my Karen Walker ones… Let’s not talk about it.
- Coming home and taking some time to just relax and do what I want by myself. Although I love to be around other people, it can get too overwhelming with so much uni work to get done.
- Catching up with friends I actually haven’t seen properly (in the daylight) in quite a while, it’s so easy to forget to do that when sending a message over Facebook is instantaneous.
- Having two more assignments to get done before Friday, having more readings to do tonight.. ugh
- Leaving my tripod behind.. Granted, I could have got it dropped off to me but I decided it would be a distraction instead of doing what I really needed to get done. Now I’m kind of regretting it since I have more time than I thought and could be shooting instead.
- Wanting to finish this book but feeling guilty about reading instead of studying… umm… pretty sure that guilt is meant to be reserved for something like shopping with the money I don’t have. Well at least I’m saving money this way!