Another Monday has come and gone already. So basically the past week has been a blur between making the most of the days I have left in Dunedin, packing and doing all those adult things before the (not really that big) big move. It’s hard to believe all the things that have happened since leaving school and that this is the start of my post-university chapter. I still feel like I’m 16 and have no idea what the hell I’m doing. Anyway, sorry I advance for my bad posting because we all know what I’m like when I get busy. Keep reading for my highs and lows of the week…
- So I’m moving to Auckland! Yeah basically, I got a job very quickly and so now I’m moving up on Friday and although I’m kind of scared and excited, I can’t wait to get settled up there.
- Leah and I went exploring which you can see above. It was so nice to go somewhere completely remote… that was until Leah rolled her ankle and while she limped back it started pouring down. It was so ridiculous it was kind of funny, and then it ended in an amazing double rainbow.
- Jelly Tip chocolate, I’ve decided I quite like it.
- Went bowling again for the first time in forever and it was so fun. Although my wrists are so pathetically weak that I’m actually sore from it.
- There He Go – Schoolboy Q
- My new necklace is the best – Fun fact: I’m weirdly obsessed with anything to do with astronomy.
- Lunch with Mum in Alexandra too at the Courthouse. It’s so nice there and surrounded with flowers, I’d definitely recommend the cheese rolls if you’re in the area or passing through.
- Packing suuuuuucks.
- Dealing with post offices, soo frustrating. I swear you can’t send anything in the mail anymore.