Can’t believe another week is done and dusted and I start my new job tomorrow. I’ve made the big move to Auckland, have been busy trying to find a place to live (which is seemingly impossible so hopefully it works out soon) and have somehow managed to find my way around without getting completely lost. I think it’s going to take a long time before I feel like this is my home because of how quickly everything has happened, so hopefully I get a home sorted in the next week so I can settle down into some sort of routine. As usual, keep reading for my highs and lows of the week…
- Well I guess moving to Auckland is a good one. I’ve been thinking about my next move after university for a while and it seems so weird the time has finally come. I’m lucky enough to score a job straight out of university so I took it as a sign that this is where I need to be.
- I’ve gotten more sun in the past 48 hours than I have in the past 3 months. North Island, I’ve missed you.
- Kelsey and I went to the movies last night with Grace and Abbie who I haven’t seen in ages. Although the movie was average – what is with Magic Mike’s lack of storyline? – it was good to catch up with everyone.
- Kelsey and Fran taking me in while I’m homeless and everyone else for the send off.
- Flat hunting is stressing me out. I found an awesome one with cool people so hopefully it works out.
- Leaving everyone behind once again.