It’s crazy how fast time flies! I’m now ending my third week working in Auckland and it’s slowly starting to feel more like home and less like a prolonged vacation. It’s also slowly setting in that I don’t have the freedom of time like I used to and so planning ahead is my new essential. Since it’s now August (SO CRAZY), I thought I’d start the month of right by getting right into posting – so here’s another highs and lows of the week for you.
- Guys, I found a home! Wahoo. I’m moving in next Sunday and I actually can’t wait to finally be sleeping in a bed again. The novelty of waking up on the couch has well and truly worn off.
- Visited Little & Friday for work this week and it’s soo cute. We ordered donuts and they’re honestly the best I’ve ever had. All my highs are going to be food related I think from now on.
- Another of my favourites this week was the Strawberry and Balsamic cupcake from Petal cupcakes. I didn’t really know what to expect but was pleasantly surprised by the taste, a definite must try (and photograph, duh).
- Gypsy Water by Byredo remains on my must buy list. I think I’m just going to have to do it since I practically walk in to Mecca everyday to spray it on myself.
- Catching up with Abbie for lunch, and Sam for dinner.
- That heat-rush excited/nervous feeling around someone.
- Working – you can actually go home for the weekend and not worry about getting behind on one of your deadlines.
- Doubting whether the work I’m doing is actually up to standard.
- So much to do, so little time.
- Missing Meghan’s birthday :'(