Is it a sign of maturity when you’re in bed before 7, feeling pretty tired (and not because your hungover)? Because I’m that right now. I can honestly say that my days of worrying about my laziness are over as everyday is filled to the brink with activities. Probably too much at the moment actually. Basically, the busier I get the less time I have to update you all but this week my mission is to rectify this. As for now, continue reading for my highs and lows of the week..
- Eating out at all new places – I honestly think it’s the best part about moving.
- Speaking of, we went to the Food Truck and the French Markets this weekend and holy cr*p, the almond croissant at the markets was the best thing I’ve tasted in a loooong time.
- Finally unpacked my room and managed to sort out enough storage for everything. My room has taken on a black and white theme just because that’s apparently the only coloured clothing I thought I’d need for my first while here.
- The weather today got me overly excited for Summer. I can’t wait to be able to go for walks in the daylight after work since it’s practically pitch black now.
- We got internet!
- Okay, when did they finally decide to let everyone know who A was on PPL!? I actually was right but how confusing is that and where is it going next? Too many questions. So good though.
- So tired I can’t remember what I’ve done this week.
- Monochromatic everything.
- My indecisive fits.