Hello, from my warm bed which has been newly fitted with a warm blanket and surrounded by candles. Today marked the first in (hopefully not) a long winter.. well at least it felt like it. I probably won’t be moving much from my room at this rate so I decided to make it smell like a vanilla caramel paradise. Today was also the day that I decided I am moving to a warmer climate area as soon as I finish University, forever. Kidding but kind of not. The past week luckily hadn’t been too bad for my first week of holidays so I managed to get out, eat good food, see great people and most importantly, catch up on Scandal. It’s Monday though so continue on to read my highs and lows of the week…
- Rod Stewart played on the weekend and some of my family came down for it which would cool. I forget how ridiculous they are and it definitely reminded me where I get my sense of humour.
- The Kitchen Table in Dunedin has become a new favourite (see food photo). I’m all for finding new food places around here because I miss all the good food Wellington offers on the regular.
- New Girl obviously because I have now gotten through 3 seasons and become waaay too emotionally invested in it. Soo good though!
- Hot Cinnamon Sunset tea by Harney & Sons – it’s the epitome of Autumn in a warm cup. Even if you don’t like tea I would just buy this to smell it.
- My friends and I went for a walk to this place called Lovers Leap on one of the warm days last week and it’s just an amazing look out; pretty surreal actually. Although, we kind of ventured beyond the side of the hill to get the view – the tourists were looking at us rather concerned.
- I have narrowed down where I’m moving to after Uni for real though and it’s Auckland or Melbourne. Now I just have to decide. HELP ME DECIDE!
- Not at Coachella.
- People signing my email up for their mailing lists. No.