I don’t know where the past week went, but it went there fast. I feel like I’ve been super busy for as long as I can remember and it was nice to finally chill out today with one of my friends, eating pizza and watching Netflix. I even managed to edit my New York City vlog which is basically a mash up of clips I took while I was there for you guys, although uploading it is a whole other slow and painful story. In normal Sunday fashion, keep reading for my highs and lows of the week…
- I love when you don’t have any expectations for nights out but they turn out to be a lot of fun. It’s my fault for forgetting I had plans in the first place but winging it is always a good idea. Also, going out on a Friday makes your weekend feel so much longer.
- On that note, just hanging out on a Saturday. I stayed at my friend Brigit’s house, we got dinner, ate ice cream – ohhhh Killinchy Gold ice cream is the best.
- A$AP Rocky – Long Live A$AP (Bear//Face, Bootloeg Edit) and Disclosure – Help Me Lose My Mind (Mazde Remix) on repeat!
- Honey, ginger and lemon drinks. I’m pretty sick now and Georgie the best flatmate just made me one, yuumm.
- Gypsy Water by Byredo, obviously.
- I’ve been mega budgeting this week and it’s actually working for once. Although, these flared jeans from ASOS did make there way to my door this week….
- I’m sick and tired.
- Youtube is soo slow to upload to.
- When people message you, you reply and then they don’t?