I feel like I go from having a heap of spare time to none at all in 2 minutes flat. This also seems to happen every time I aim to write a “highs and lows” post on Sunday nights – e.g. last night. Also, time seems to magically speed up until it’s 12am and you’re freaking out you won’t wake up to your alarm in the morning, welcome to my life. Anyway, Monday is now the new Sunday and with that, here’s another weekly re-cap post for you…
- I was told to check out the new Webjet app and I’m so happy I did, it makes life so much easier. Organising flights home often ends with me looking at Jetstar and Air NZ in 6 different tabs trying to see what the cheapest deal is, only to have the session expired before I get anywhere. This app finds all the cheapest deals for you and is super easy to use, so if you’re like me and tend to fly most places you can download to app here or here
- Having a relaxed weekend. My best friend and I literally spent all on Saturday and Sunday just shopping, watching movies and eating. It’s also nice to hang out with someone that gets my weird blogging hobby and helps out. Also, we watched Paper Towns and I liked it more than the book – anyone else agree?
- Foxtrot Parlour in Ponsonby Central is a must try – the injectable doughnuts are next on my list to try.
- These Lonely Hearts shorts are high on my priority list right now, luuuurve.
- How to get away with Murder. Ff you aren’t watching it, what are you doing with your life?
- The All Blacks game on Sunday, obviously.
- Coins in the lining on my jacket and no hole to be found..
- Guys that decide to yell at you on the street. Just, no.