Obviously this is a little late but hey, long weekend right? After having the whole of Monday off I can honestly say that I don’t know how I manage a full week of work – ever. I feel like the past week has been like 3 in one considering all the stuff that’s happened, as you can tell by the pictures and my snapchat if you follow me on it. Anyway, here’s my highs and lows for the week, enjoy…
- Went to the Converse event for their new pop-up mobile sneaker portrait studio Brigit on Wednesday night after work and saw my huge as dirty shoe portrait plastered on the wall in between Jamie Curry’s and James Lowe which was pretty cool and scored some brand new white high tops that we were able to sign ourselves. They’re travelling around Auckland in the van so if you’re interested in getting your own portrait done make sure you track them down over the next month!
- I’ve stayed at my friend Sam’s for the entire weekend just hanging out and eating good food. We went to Burger Burger last night with Coen and I’ve decided the Newmarket one is so much better than the Ponsonby one, definitely recommend.
- Also, meeting people you just click with but don’t know why we’ve decided is the best, if you get me.
- The sun that actually decided to come out yesterday – soo gooood.
- The Chocolate Boutique in Parnell, best waffles ever for under $10.
- Worry – Jack Garratt and Sorry – Justin Bieber
- The All Blacks winning, obviously.
- Long weekend is over.. boo..
- Think I’m getting sick again