I am kind of confused, frustrated and not-surprised by the fact it’s already another Sunday night and I am yet to achieve any type of anything this week. And it’s November!? In all fairness to myself, I became really quite sick (even taking time off work) so I feel like I have an adult reason to drop completely off the face of the earth and not resurface from my bed for long periods of time. In between all this excitement I did manage to show my face outside of the house and this is what I did…
- I wouldn’t be a Kiwi without some mention of the big Rugby World Cup win so here it is – the game was bloody brill and soo worth getting up for.
- My brother came to visit and while it was a short visit, it’s just nice to hang out like old times. I’ve been missing things about home lately so this was perrrfect.
- I lost my wallet a weeks ago now and the nicest person returned my license to me that they’d found on the beach – faith in humanity restored. Seriously, he went out of his way to return it too.
- Eating healthy. It’s taken me a while but I’ve finally gotten back on my eating A game since not eating healthy clearly helped in acquiring my death cold. I already feel 100x better.
- It feels so much closer to summer than ever before and I am beyond excited, yaaaay.
- My death cold
- The fact that someone found my wallet and proceeded to throw out all my cards… WHY!?
- Not having a car is actually making me feel like a 13 year old girl without parents to cart her around :/