Can you believe it’s nearly Christmas already!? While a lot of you will be rugged up in the cold, I spent the day at the beach today in the summer heat and it still hasn’t sunk in that it’s that time of the year once again. I can’t wait to go home and spend time with the family, and eat waaaay too much fruit fresh from the orchard – it’s never a holiday without it. Now, it’s time to enjoy Flatmas with my flatmates and a goooood home cooked meal. Here’s my highs and lows of the past couple of weeks, enjoy…
- For Flat-mas we made a full on roast meal, along with desert to eat while watching Love Actually (because what is Christmas without it?). I think we’ve clocked the christmas spirit guys.
- Last week was my works Christmas party on Waiheke Island. You never really know someone until you spend time outside of the workplace, and wines help haha.
- Seriously, being able to swim in the ocean, in this ridic. heat and walk to get fish and chips a block away in the middle of the city is something special – Auckland you’re full of surprises.
- The Franklin Road Christmas Lights are sooo nice and a must-see if you’re in Auckland because wow, talk about going all out. Just wouldn’t recommend it on a Saturday night because everyone and their 3 dogs will be there.
- The Garden Shed in Mt Eden Village is the best, definitely recommend the granola and the green smoothie cause they taste good and they’re extra ‘grammable – because that’s a thing and you know it.
- So I got this fortune and I don’t get it – “A thorn defends the rose, harming only those who would steal the blossom” so if you have any idea, please enlighten me.
- Sooo behind on the present shopping.
- Doesn’t get the Star Wars hype, sorry not sorry.