The week has been a whirlwind of every single emotion I could possibly think of mixed in with wine and adult decision making – very serious stuff. Nah, but a lot has been going on and I can’t wait to finally share with you all my future plans but for now I’m keeping it my little secret. As for the other parts of my week, it has been full of a lot of new discoveries and good food (see above) and I’m glad to just be chilling at home this weekend.
- One Day by Drake, Wiz Kid, Kyla – I’ve been killing this song on repeat since Caitlin introduced me to it on Friday.
- I went for brunch at Mojo above the Auckland Art Gallery and their cold brew coffee is a must try. I sat outside in the sun and it was the perfect chilled drink for the early morning. Still craving this and the toasted muesli, hoooooly.
- I feel like I’ve been second guessing my decisions for the past 2 months but now that it’s all coming together I am finally putting aside the doubt to enjoy what is about to happen, and I’m very happy about it.
- The crazy-good satin bombers from Topshop I finally got to see in person. I NEED.
- I’ve been obsessed with watch Cold Justice episodes all week. As a long time crime channel addict, I 100% recommend this if you’re interested in real life cold case solving.
- Sonya Esman’s snapchat stories of Satorini… no words.
- Also really loving red eyeshadow lately, particularly Arden’s makeup video here
- My period = me pretty much crying at everything and I don’t cry easily. So bazaar.
- Running out of time and thinking that you have more and not having more so stress stress stress. The End.
- Actually, on that note, trying to do something before time runs out but it’s entirely out of your control so basically, it’s just a frustrating mess.
- All the change – particularly, at work.