I took the weekend off from work and blogging it just enjoy my time – I feel like I’ve been constantly going from one project to the next lately and it was refreshing to take a breather. I have in fact made plans for the weekend that should make up for my absence on my blog though so no need to worry to much 😉 Now, it’s Monday and before I head out to get a quick dinner before seeing Florence Foster Jenkins with the girls I want to share my highs and lows of the past week with you.
- I started off the weekend without any plans and it quickly became busier and busier. I spent the majority of Saturday with the lovely Grace, eating and shopping. I’m going to miss being able to do this!
- I’ve been obsessed with big dangling earrings for the past few months but the fact that I almost never wear earrings kind of put me off – what a mistake. I picked up these ones from Ruby and I can already tell it’s the start of a ever-growing collection.
- Louis The Child – It’s Strange FT. K.Flay (Wheathin Remix), sooooo good.
- Picked up a little floral number in our recent sample sale and I can already see it being worn all over Europe eventually.
- Had a fab lunch outside in the sun at Shaky Isles in Newmarket – I completely forgot that it was there so it was nice to go somewhere new.
- I made Sam cut my hair since I couldn’t be bothered making a hairdresser appointment (yes, I am lazy) and I like it. I’m pretty tempted to go even shorter but ahh, it’s so nice not have all the damage anymore.
- Running out of time too quickly.
- My Beats headphones stopped working and I need to get new ones but $200.. eek.
- Speaking of Ruby jewellery, I bought a necklace from there like two weeks ago and it’s already starting to change from silver to copper :/