I’ve packed up everything, moved into my Aunty’s for the night and will be all ready to fly home tomorrow. It seems crazy that the day has come already to move back home because I feel like I’ve been waiting for it for ever. I guess I’ve been in this place a few times in my life, like a chapter is finishing and another is starting and you know that your life is going to be completely different once again. Both scary and exciting, I’m ready to move on into the next page of my book.
- Leaving my job and Auckland has been really bittersweet – I’ve made some of the best friends here in such a short amount of time but I also feel like the road ahead is going to be bloody good. Watch this space.
- Speaking of, I was spoilt and got the nicest flowers and presents from work <3 I’m going to miss my little design team!
- Went to Rosie in Parnell for brunch today (yes, the place of the infamous ponytail-pull by John Key) and had the passionfruit pana cotta with granola which was different but yummm. Plus, the company was brill.
- Friday’s BYO goodbyes.
- Mum came up and we basically lived in & Sushi in Newmarket – you have to go if you’re in the area.
- So basically a lot of my highs this week were seeing everyone and food because apart from that, I’ve just been packing and selling everything I own so I can move home.
- I’m about to go to Chocolate Boutique in Parnell with Brigit and I already know it’s going to be amazing – see you soon Briggy!
- I was meant to go to a Simple skincare (which I’ve been using for years) event this week and it sounded fun but I couldn’t go because I ended up having family here instead.
- Too little time to see people and not enough time in the day.
- Having to pack once again.
- GOODBYES ARE THE WORST.