This week has actually been an incredibly busy one for me for a change and I wasn’t complaining. I think it’s always nice to look back and see that you’re making steps to move forward and to work harder, when it’s so easy to just do nothing at all. It was fashion week here in Dunedin which kept me pretty busy since I was collaborating with Glassons for a competition, but I’ll be posting more about that later in the week. For now though, I’m going to make myself a hot tea and enjoy hours of Netflix to end my week the right way. Keep reading to see my highs and lows of the week…
- I managed to get a really last minute ticket to Emerging Designers at iD Fashion Week and it was soo good. I still can’t get over how people can make such amazing clothes from scratch. I also got to wear my new shoes so I was pretty happy too haha. Oh and, Kelsi’s leather jacket is my life.
- I was walking the streets this week snapping photos for Glassons (if you haven’t already been reminded a zillion times on my social media) which was cool. I’ll be posting some of the photos later next week if you happened to get snapped too.
- Having bloody funny nights out with different people, finally feeling like I’m out of my ‘doing the same shit different day’ rut.
- I honestly have the best Best Friends but I’m so sad Georgie is gone. She came to wake me up one day, semi broke into the house, and brought me coffee. If that isn’t love I don’t know what is.
- I got given the nicest Ecoya candle this week and ahhh if you haven’t got one of these I just don’t know what you’re doing with your life. Okay, big exaggeration but they’re soooo nice.
- I don’t know why but I found this really funny.
- The MyIdol app. If you haven’t got it, you need to right now! You can make yourself a cartoon creepy look alike that strikes the best poses.
- I’ve convinced my brother to go get Fish & Chips for me…
- Oh and cheese toasties ’cause it’s kind of cold now and they taste sooo good.
- I need to stop being so awkward about blogging, and like, not be weird. I was sitting in the media bit of the Emerging show and I couldn’t even make myself say I had a blog. I don’t know, are you a blogger because you’ve done it for 5 years or because you want to consider it your job? I never introduce myself to other bloggers either because of all of this. And that my friends is some train of thought gibberish.
- I lost my bag and eftpos card, sadface.
- Feeling lonely. Nawww