I should be a professional procrastinator. This week instead of trying to figure out the logistics of my next move, I’ve spent the week shooting more content than I have in a really long time. Actually, I’m pretty sure that’s why I started my blog in the first place – to avoid studying for exams. Hey, at least I have more things to share with you this week, right?
- THE SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS IS ON NETFLIX. When I think of reading as a child, it’s these books and whatever new Mary-Kate and Ashley was out (lol). Talk about throwing it waaay back.
- My discovery weekly playlist on Spotify. I honestly think it’s the best way to find new bangers – I always used to listen to it getting ready for work. So good to have this back in my life.
- Speaking of, if you want to listen to mine you can find it here.
- I’ve been wanting a particular top from Reformation for ages but because of reasons below I couldn’t justify it, but yay found a cheaper alternative here. Kind of old school, but I like that.
- Toffee Bonbons because if you know me, you know I’m obsessed. I have to at least mention them once a year okay?
- Really love cropped puffer jackets at the moment. Kind of sad that we’re in summer and there’s no much point in getting one but probably will anyway because New Zealand’s weather is bipolar.
- Tar Mar on Youtube. I find I quite often get put of Youtubers after a while just because they often start to get louder with every video, or try to top their last video or something. She’s just chilled and interested in the same stuff you know?
- Being able to walk behind our house and pick fresh fruit everyday – there’s nothing better.
- Brydie Mack’s photography like always. If you haven’t checked out her work, you need to.
- Reformation adding tax to NZ orders. Honestly, I’m not going to pay $60 tax on a $30 top!??
- My new laptop charger, I swear, is half the length of my old one. Sad face.