How insane is that sunset though?! I mean, it’s Tuesday so this post is pretty late but my camera died so I wasn’t able to get the post up which I had planned because I left my charger behind (go figure). Anyway, you guys seem to like hearing about my life even when it’s pretty boring, so why not share more of my uneventful life where I can. Speaking of sharing more, I’m going to be sharing more updates over snapchat, so if you have the app feel free to add me @kendraalexandra. So here we go, my highs and lows of the past week.
- Yik Yak iPhone app. I’ve had this for a while now but I barely pick up my phone to use any apps apart from Instagram, FB, etc. unless I come home. The internet is sooo slow here so it’s practically impossible to entertain myself on it so this app has saved me and my boredom – it’s bloody hilarious.
- Finally got an outfit post up since I’d been too busy / the weather had been too horrible to take photos. I get really stressed when I can’t do blog things without help because I really don’t like relying on other people so it was nice to just get some work done by myself for myself.
- Getting on top of my assignments early so I stress less.
- The ridiculously pretty sunsets.
- I made an order for 1kg of lollies to get me through the next month full of uni… excessive? I think not!
- Angelica Blick’s blog is honestly one of my favourites. I’ve been following her for years and have always been a fan of her photography – it’s so vibrant and interesting. I’m pretty addicted to all swedish blogs, they’re all so hot. Check her out here
- I rediscovered my Glassons boyfriend jeans and they’re the best things ever. Accidentally ripped them but they look even better. I don’t know, if I can’t have the boyfriend, may as well have cool jeans right? no? Anyway.. they’re pictured above and you can get them here
- My sugar intake is at an all time high..
- Too. Many. Assignments.
- For some reason photos on my posts have stopped working… SO ANNOYING.