Well well, who’s wondering where I’ve been? Me, mostly. The past two weeks turned into a whirlwind of weddings, packing and exploring. I actually can’t believe so much can happen in such a short amount of time, especially after the slow pace life of summer. But, life is best when it’s jam-packed so I’m excited to see what’s to come.
I’m going to write a proper life update in a bit, but basically I’m living in Sydney now – I know, wasn’t I meant to be living in London? – and I’ve been busy moving into my new house. Of course, I’ll be back and forward between NZ which is the beauty of living so close. Who could pass up the better weather and beaches? Not me.
- Walked to Bondi yesterday from my house, which is pretty close by the way, and it was glorious. Honestly, just being able to walk to a beach that’s actually warm is such a luxury.
- Before I left Auckland I had a send off dinner with my fave gal JJ at White & Wong’s and it was amazing. If you’re looking for a little asian fusion for a date night this place is ideal. I recommend the Salt & pepper squid, spicy tomato coriander salad or the Gua bao, chicken karaage, pickled cucumber, wasabi mayo – heeeeaven.
- Natural Things NZ is an awesome website and easy on the eyes, that stocks all natural products. I’ve really been getting into changing out my skin care products for natural ones since I use them everyday, and the Eco Tan Invisible Tan I swear by. It doesn’t smell like fake tan AT ALL, and is super smooth to apply. Also, the Coconut Body Milk moisturizer is the best moisturizer I’ve ever used, which is saying something since I have incredibly dry legs.
- UBEREATS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE? if you haven’t already signed up, use this code to get $10 your first order: eats-kendraj194ue
- I’ve been loving the Spotify “Your Daily Mix” which selects music based on what you’ve been listening to. Such a good way to find new music but listen to some long time loves.
- Being based in Sydney is just, sooo good. It has the perfect mix of city and beach and opportunity. I’ve really learnt that unless there’s a buzz around me to ‘grind’ I end up becoming lazy.
- Just bought this duvet cover and pillow cases for 30% off from Urban Outfitters and I LOVE. I’m trying my best to make my room feel more homely than any other place I’ve lived in since I plan on staying put a while, so an investment bed cover seemed like a good place to start.
- I’ve been very slack with the social medias as of late. It’s hard to find the balance when you don’t plan ahead so it’s my mission to get this sorted asap.
- I don’t know where to buy cool interiors from online – help!?