You know you’ve been a design student when that last photo (in my eyes at least) is inspiring. I mean, as long as you aren’t living in a place with walls like that I think it’s fine to enjoy them. This week has been a mix of stress, sleep deprivation and lack of food. I have managed to organise something extra special for Stolen Inspiration’s 6th birthday which is happening in just over a week so make sure you watch this space for details on that. I’ll save you some more rambling though and just get on with the highs and lows of my week thus far…
- I finished the first season of Bloodline and I quite liked it. I really didn’t know where it was going since it started off slow with a hint of WHAT THE HELL IS GOING TO HAPPEN through out, but the ending definitely left me wanting more. It also kept me very procrastinated.
- I’ve been obsessed with this mix from Zhu all week, I know it off my heart and it’s like 40 minutes long. You can find it here, and you should.
- I got my 100$ cashback on my new camera this week and I thought I should mention that if you’re looking for a new Canon, you should make the most of the cashback offer.
- Mum and I went looking in old second hand furniture shops throughout town and the spaces were super cool. There was this huge building with massive rooms that would have made an amazing flat. It has endless mirrors through it (see selfie) and old movie posters pinned to the walls that stirred my 90’s nostalgia. Honestly, I think I loved it simply because it felt like I was somewhere far away.
- This video, interviewing the babe Josephine Skriver talking about being a ‘rainbow baby’. I think it gives you some important insight into a different family dynamic that works. I don’t know, family should be valued by love, not circumstance.
- Those boots are from Glassons and they’ve done some serious walking lately, so good though.
- I’m running on very little sleep right now.
- My skin has gone crazy after the past few weeks of neglect.
- NEED TO EXERCISE.