I flew back in late last night so by the time I got home there was no way I was going to do anything but sleep – as per, sorry for the late post. As my week was a little more exciting than usual I thought it was a pretty good time to do a weekly re-cap on all things Sydney related, although I’ll get into why I was in Sydney in my next post properly. Now I’m about to catch up with Brigit and a tub of ice cream, keep reading for my highs/lows of Sydney…
- Firstly and most obviously – finally getting to visit Sydney. I’ve traveled around a lot of Australia but Sydney never really happened until this weekend. I went with Converse for their media day – more on this and what we got up to in the next post though.
- Converse II is definitely a favourite and super comfy, but again, more on that later… haha
- Bondi Beach because I’m a major tourist but it was 40 degrees and it was amazing.
- Getting to spend some quality time with my mamaaa. Cute huh?
- The walk between Bondi and Coogee Beach overlooking the ocean is a MUST do, super gorgeous and the best as the sun rises in the morning.
- The Acai bowl at the Courthouse in Coogee Beach (see above) and lunch at Lotus with the Converse team, the egg plant was aaamazing.
- I’ve been playing Heartburn – Wafia on repeat!
- Really cool Uber drivers and just strangers in general that you find out so much about in such a short period of time. So interesting, so refreshing.
- Having to come back. And dreading it the entire flight.
- Serious wanderlust, right now.
- Thinking you like something and then it just changes and you realise you don’t like it anymore at all.