I didn’t even realise it was Sunday until about 20 minutes ago which is sort of scary. I guess without a proper timetable everyday literally is the same. I’ve been uncharacteristically productive today though so I feel like that’s something, maybe I should forget what day it is more often. It also might have something to do with the fact that I was without internet for the past 4 days so now I’m having a field day and there’s nothing like days without internet connection to confirm your addiction to it. For your end of week entertainment, here’s my highs and lows of the week…
- Getting things done I have put off basically the entire year and well weeks. This means doing the yearly Autumn clear when I reorganise everything I need to get rid of which is ALOT.. Now to get on to selling it.
- Catching up with friends that aren’t actually around here. I think since everyone has sort of started drifting in different directions and live in different areas it’s pretty easy to lose touch with what’s going on so this week I made the effort to actually call/Skype people. Slash having best friends that help with university assignments.
- The jumper featured above, sooo comfy – you can find is here
- This photo I had a good LOL at.
- Skins. I hadn’t watched it since school and since the internet was out I ended up going back through everything I had on my hard drive and ahhh I missed it.
- Secluded beach walks in Autumn. Autumn is the best time for these because it’s not too hot and to be honest, it’s my favourite season. Also there was this very good looking surfer there so maybe that has something to do with it too.
- Knocked out my first university assignment of the year, but now I still have..
- ..two to go.
- Freaking fucking nightmares.